Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baby Carly's Blessing

Michael and I were so blessed to be able to go to Boise this last weekend to be with Emily, Steve, Easton, and Carly for her blessing. It was so wonderful! I wish we could do it again this weekend. Mom and Dad came too! It was absolutely fantastic to be with family for the weekend. I've seriously been missing them. I know, it's only been 2 months. SO! I miss my family and it was a real treat to see them! The Rogers family was so good to us as they always are! I always seem to sneak my way into their family and they always welcome me with open arms. They are excellent people and I always really enjoy myself! It was nice timing because Ashlyn was baptized and it was really fun to go to her baptism!! She was adorable.

I could go on for hours about how instantly happy I become when I am around nieces and nephews. Oh, it's magical! We were only there for 24 hours and got as much playing with Easton and snuggling with Carly in as we could! Easton loves his uncle Mikey and I find it quite adorable!
Isn't Carly so beautiful in her blessing dress?! It's the same one that Emily and I both wore. TENDER! Honestly, I couldn't stop staring at Carly the whole time. She was so perfect!! Look at her adorable flower in her hair, Em made it!!!!
I'm in love with Easton's face in this one. His daddy taught him the cheesy smile! hahaha! So good!So adorable :) Easton loves his Grandpa! I know I always post a lot of pictures, I just like to share! I sure LOOOOOOOVE holding baby Carly! And nope, it doesn't make me baby hungry :). I'm enjoying my time as a newlywed!Ok, we also did a Hoedown Throwdown performance for everyone! It was super fun. I chose this particular picture, because I think Aimee look especially gangster hahahaha!!! And the picture below is a HUGEEEEEE understatement of the Wii playing that went down. We all played dodgeball and it was HILAROUS! They boys were totally into it. But, I must say that Michael takes the cake for the most entertaining!!! Holy moly he was dancing all around the room and he didn't even notice how silly he looked. Oh man, it was so comical!
Anyway, we had a wonderful weekend and were so happy to be there for such a special occasion. Steve's blessing for Carly was absolutely beautiful and it was a great experience.

7 comments:

Carol and Bruce said...

I agree whole heartedly! It was so great to be there and to see you guys again too. Your pictures are great, it's fun to see what shots other people got. I'm glad you got one of Michael playing wii, that was the best and your dance too.

Emily said...

This is going to be lengthy.

I LOVE YOU GUYS for coming to the blessing. It was so nice of you, I know Mikey had to study and it was a quick trip and long drive...you are so nice and supportive and we loved seeing you.

Also, I'm with you on being in heaven around nieces and nephews, but it's so fun as a mom of such kids, to watch you...I mean, I always knew how much you loved them, but it's just so fun to watch with my own kids.

Anyone who wants to see Michael on the wii, visit my blog in a day or too. I'll have the video up for your viewing pleasure.

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! Thanks again!

Courtenay Beth said...

Cuteness! I LOVE all the pictures, never apologize for posting so many! She IS beautiful! It looks like a FUNtastic time!!! Hey I am excited to see you this WEEKEND to help Steph and Jarom move! YEAH!!!! LOVE yOU!!!

Josh and Lauren said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Such a cute baby! Dang, Emily and Steve make cute kids! :)

Jill said...

Jealous! But I've got you on Kellen and Caleb. I hung out with them all day today. :)

Those Rogers ARE great. They've been good to us on more than one occasion as well!

Looks like such a party! I'll be looking for Emily's post of Michael on the Wii.

Also, I totally hear you on the newlywed missing family thing. No need to apologize. :)

Now, will I be seeing you at Thanksgiving?

Anessa said...

Amazing. I can't wait to see that video of Michael playing the wii. I can imagine being entertained for quite some time. HAHA.

Your family sure makes 'em cute Jenni!!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.