Thursday, September 23, 2010

1 year at work

Well, I've been working at Utah Physiatry for a year and I'm still happy there. I've never worked somewhere for a full year, funny huh?! But it's gone by really fast. I've been blessed with some FABULOUS co-workers, funny/kind/rude/ridiculous/fabulous patients, and a lot of great learning and experience. I'm truly thankful to have such a great job while Michael and I are here in Provo. Of course there are days when I think I have tons to complain about, but really- I have it good and I enjoy myself, so I try to keep any whining to a minimum. I thought I'd show you around a little bit. We'll start with this very cheesy picture of me hahaha!

This is my space. Well, a small portion of it. But this is where I teach folks their exercises and then there are little side rooms off this main room for all the other stuff.

I wanted a bigger picture of my area, so I made steph get on the elliptical hahaha! She looks totally tough working it out up there! It's pretty nice having that there though, I get to work out after work without having to go to the gym. Perfect!
These girls brighten my day every single day. I seriously mean that. Eliza is one of those that was destined to be friends with Steph and I. hahaha! We get along really well. She's just a gem. With girls like this around everyday, it's easy to have good days. I've been blessed with lots of other great co-workers during the year. They weren't all here on picture day because some don't work here anymore, are about to have a baby, or were off work, but seriously- I couldn't be happier with the company I've had at work.
Do you see what I mean? hahaha! Who needs office chairs when exercise balls are good for your back and so much fun. And Eliza's bow just made the situation so much better.
Anyway, that's work! If you are having back, joint, nerve, etc. pain-- come on over, we'll take real good care of ya' :)

6 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Oh man, I wish I could come over- I realy need back excersizes. I get sore back there all the time, and I really need some strengthening excersizes. loved the pics of you guys- so cute. it was fun to see where you work! you're so cool!

Lanette said...

It looks like you have the coolest job ever! =) Fun!!!

Emily said...

Looks like a fun job! The first job I had for a while year was K-Mart. Consider yourself the luckiest girl in the world.

Jill said...

That is a cool milestone. Congrats!It's fun to see pictures of where you spend your days. I'm so glad you like the people you work with. That makes all the difference.

I love the built-in gym perk too!

Carol and Bruce said...

This was so fun to see, I'm so gald you are happy at work and who wouldn't be with such good friends to hang out with all day but everyone doesn't have the blessing of loving their job so I'm grateful you do. I know you are an asset to them and am very proud of you and all you have learned and accomplished this year at work.

I should use my ball as a chair! Thanks for the reminder. If I can just keep the kids away from it.

Danielle said...

I bet every person LOVES you there. Patients, workers, everyone. I can just tell you're awesome at it. You are so cute on your big balls :) haha. Sounded funny. Anyway- ahhahah oh dear. I just reread that. But you know what I mean- LOVE YOU!