Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bye Bye Utah

Well, we're all ready to go to OREGON for the summer and we CANNOT WAIT! CANNOT WAIT. Did I mention WE CANNOT WAIT! We are leaving on Thursday and that feels like an eternity away from right now. But, as excited as we are to go, we are going to miss all of our Utah friends. SO, to solve that problem, we had them all over for a BBQ to hang out and say goodbye for the next 2 months! Here's some pictures and a video of all of the fun. And fun it was! We had such a great time! We chatted and ate and played and loved seeing everyone!
Check out our awesome BBQers. These guys were AWESOME! They were up early that morning getting the lawn all ready and they took care of setting everything up and the grilled us some delicious hamburgers and hot dogs!
Look at Steph's cute baby bump! I am going to miss her realllll bad over the summer. We truly love our neighbors!
Speaking of neighbors!! Meet Cameron and Virginia! Ok, we love these 2. And great news people, they're moving into our 4Plex! YAYYY!!! They only live around the corner right now, but downstairs will be so much more convenient, considering we spend most of our free time with them and the Lances. They're adorable, right?! Michael and I always joke about how when you're married, you have to flirt with other couples hahahaha! Well, it totally worked with them.
SO MANY FABULOUS PEOPLE CAME! Loni & Corbin came as well as Lauren & Josh. I don't get to see these beautiful ladies nearly enough and I love them so dearly.
Lindsey made the drive as well. She is a teacher and I'm sad that while she is out of school, I'll be gone.
Court & John came too! And brought their most perfect baby Everett! He is just so adorable and the life of the party for sure.

Basically, it was so fun! We stayed outside until it got dark, and then we moved the party inside! There were 25ish people there and it was a huge success. Yummy food, great people, and a fabulous time! Here's a video! I did the long version so that everyone could see who all was there. It sure was a party!!

Oh, and in the video if you're wondering where my arm bandages came from... it's because I went to give blood and they stabbed me, missed, and tried again. It was awful!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Yay!! How fun for you guys to have all your peeps over. It's so good to be social, and so happy you had nice weather for the occasion.

Drive safely to oregon!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

That's pretty exciting!!! Are you going to live with your parents? Or get an apartment? I"m glad you were able to have a last visit with everyone before you leave. love you!

Danielle said...

Oh dear- now I just really feel like I need to watch some High School Musical :) Looks like a blast! I'm excited to hear about all your Oregon adventures!!! Love you!

Virginia said...

I guess the flirting did work...Haha. Is that why you keep telling us not to cheat on you?
Anyway, I'm excited for you to have a blast, not have to work, and to go to Hawaii, but you will be missed here for sure!!

Josh and Lauren said...

SO SO SO SO SO much FUN!!!! I love you guys so much! Be so safe in Oregon and let's PARTY when you get back!!!!! XOXO.

Courtenay Beth said...

That was a pretty slammin party! I loved the video! You're well on your way to Oregon today, and I'll be joining you in a few days! WOOT!

Carol and Bruce said...

Good job on the party, it all worked out great and you have some super fun frineds. I like how you are outside in shirt sleeves and there is snow on the mountins. I hope you don't hate the weather here, it's winter.

Love the video. We are waiting patiently.

We need to have a party for your Oregon friends now.

Jill said...

What a party! I guess you Oregonians just aren't built to live in Utah. That's ok. Gotta love the grilling hubbies.