Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lots of Pictures of Such a Special Day. Baby Shower!

I don't even know where to start. My baby shower was perfection and I had the most wonderful time! So how about I start here..... THANK YOU....
Steph and Court were the mastermind planners and party throwers. I can't thank you two enough. You truly know how to make a girl feel special and add to the excitement of my new girl's arrival. I wish EVERYONE could have been there, because even though these pictures are beautiful, they don't do it justice. The food, decor, games, prizes, EVERYTHING was perfectly adorable! Probably the best part is just being surrounded by my girlfriends and it just makes me feel so special and happy.
LOOK! Emily came alllll the way from Vegas for this shower. Again, the only words that come to mind are thankful thankful thankful! It was truly so special to me to have her with me to celebrate this momentous event! And it's even more fun because she's totally in the same boat as me right now, so it was like truly having another version of myself to completely understand me. What a blessing! And it adds extra joy to my heart to see Easton and Carly, always. Check us out! Me at 35.5 weeks and Emily at 34. I'll treasure this picture forever. Especially when our girls are BFFs.
This is me totally ELATED to be opening my hooter hider and sling from Courtenay that I've been hinting to her about the whole time I've been pregnant. She never disappoints. Thanks, Court!
Stephanie made my girl 12, count 'em 12, skirts and hair bows to match 12 onesies for her to have her picture taken in every month until she's 1. I can't imagine how much hard work that was and they are all beautiful! I LOVE IT!
Emily spoiled my girl was the most stylish clothes and pampered me with the necessities to care for me during the rigors of breast feeding. Thank you, sis! I knew I could count on you to hook me up.
Seriously? Look at that beautiful girl eating that delicious cupcake. I just adore her so much and we had so much fun even though it was brief.
Just an example of the perfect detail that went into everything. So cute, right?!
I am so very blessed to have such great friends who will all gather to support me. I love you all so very much. Aside from my wonderful roommates, there were lots of girls from my ward, patients from my work, co workers, etc etc. I was telling my mom...It's hard to explain to people how I feel by just saying 'Thank You'. That doesn't express well enough how I feel. I feel so humbled and grateful by people's support and help and love. THANK YOU. And that includes everyone who doesn't live close by and couldn't be at the shower. I wish you all could have. Thank you for your kind words on my blog and facebook. Thank you for your texts checking up on me and baby girl. Thank you so much for all of your support. Michael and I truly feel like we have the best support system and this baby is so lucky.
Steph, thank you so much. I cannot wait for our girls to get to know each other and see what kind of a friendship their mommy's have.

P.S-- all of these great pictures were taken by Court and Emily and their awesome photog skills. Thanks!

7 comments:

*Stephanie Lance* said...

I loved this day!! Everything was perfect and you deserved every bit of it!!! We are SO excited for you guys and to meet that sweet little baby girl!! I can't wait for her and Evelyn to become besties, just like us!! I love ALL of those pictures! I love you guys sooooo much!!!

Jill said...

It really is so cool that your little girl will have Emily's girl and Evelyn to be girlfriends with

What a gorgeous shower!

I didn't know the kids came too! Lucky! The picture of you and Emily really is the best.

Danielle said...

Soooooooo excited now for her to come! Its like, now we are just waiting :) Hurry up! Looks like a beautiful fun shower! So happy for you.

Megan and Greg said...

Super cool. I'm a little jealous. I had my baby the day of my baby shower so it never happened. Looks like you had a great time and got good gifts!

Emily said...

Baby showers are seriously so much fun, especially for first time moms...but I love them all.

Steph and Court did such a good job! I'm soooo glad the weather worked out and I could come, because aside from not sleeping, it was a dang fun weekend. Tell Mikey thanks again for hanging with my kids all night!

Love you and can't wait to take a pic with our babies OUT of our tummies. We need to make that happen as soon as possible.

Courtenay Beth said...

Jenni, all I can say is, you are so deserving! You are going to be the BEST momma! Lucky baby girl! It was so fun to have all your friends there, seriously, you have a LOT of awesome friends! What a blessed life, I am happy I got to share that special day with you, and I'm glad you like your sling and hooter hider, I love even more that Michael had to get out of bed to check it out again, he's going to be such a great dad! Love you, and that baby girl already! Can't wait to meet the little miss!

Carol said...

So gald for your special day and they are amazing party girls, it all looks just perfect. I'm sad I couldn't be there but so glad Em was able to come. It is going to be so fun watching those 3 little girls grow up. Won't be long now.