Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You Are My Sunshine...

My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are gray.
You'll never know dear
How much I love you.
Please don't take
My sunshine away.
That's my favorite song to sing to her. Sometimes I can't even make it through it because I start crying :). As if I wasn't emotional enough before, looking at this angel really does me in.
Courtenay took these beautiful pictures of her. I love them so much. I think they so perfectly capture her perfection. Court was so awesome to come and do this and Harlow was perfect for her. Thank you so much, Court! Life is good with Miss Harlow. She has a hard time at night, but I usually get 3-4 hours in a row. Just enough to keep me going the next day. It's amazing how I can be so miserable to be awake at night, sometimes even in tears. But then when the morning comes, I am just re energized and so in love with my baby and I don't care at all about the sleepless nights. She is 2 weeks already. I love her so much.

11 comments:

Aimee said...

Congratulations Jenni and Michael! Harlow is so sweet and I'm loving all that dark hair!!

Danielle said...

Oh Jenni! She is sooooooo beautiful and precious and cute! I just love her! I wanna kiss her cute cheeks! I'm so happy for you :) Love you!

Megan and Greg said...

Wow, she really is a beauty. Great pictures. I'm glad the days are going so well. It seems like that's how I remember it. Though, maybe not at 2 weeks. Trust me, the nights will pass and get so much better. You're at the worst of it now, BELIEVE ME. I'm just dreading it. I love the song lyrics. So appropriate. I love that song.

Megan and Greg said...

Oh yes, love that she's already a fatty and all that hair!!!! Love it!

Chad and Jessica said...

oh my gosh...beautiful beautiful beautiful! I would totally cry during that song! She is beyond precious. I"m so glad Courtenay got those wonderful pictures that you can have forever. So happy things are going well. Enjoy your darling girl!

Carol and Bruce said...

That is one of Carly's favorite songs to sing, she was singing it all the time I was there. So cute and perfect to go with those photos. I love them all so much. Can you believe it has been two weeks already, remember how long those last two weeks were before she finally came? I totally know what you mean, up in the night crying because you are so grateful and she is so perfect, no sleep and all. Great post!

Carol and Bruce said...

That is one of Carly's favorite songs to sing, she was singing it all the time I was there. So cute and perfect to go with those photos. I love them all so much. Can you believe it has been two weeks already, remember how long those last two weeks were before she finally came? I totally know what you mean, up in the night crying because you are so grateful and she is so perfect, no sleep and all. Great post!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

She is seriously sooooo beautiful!! Little ball of sunshine, that is for sure!!! I love every single one of those pics so much!! They totally capture her perfection and i love them!!! What a precious little angel!!! I love you Baby Harlow!!!

Jeanna said...

She is so unbelievably beautiful!! Congratulations! :-)

Melanie said...

What a sweet post. I love those pictures so much too! I am so glad I got to come meet her!

Emily said...

That's carly's favorite song. Sometimes she changes it to, "you are my princess..."

She's such a beauty.