Monday, May 24, 2010

JUMP!

There is this place called Jump On It here around Provo and we've been wanting to check it out for a while. So, finally, Steph, Jarom, Jarom's sister JoAnna, her fiance Cody, Michael and I went to jump around! So basically this place is like 16 trampolines all smashed together, with trampoline-like walls for you to just play on. When we first walked in, it was packed full of sweaty, stinky kids. But, we found a sweet spot in the back where us big kids could play. We had so much fun! If you've met Michael, you know that he does not hold back when it comes to playing hahaha! He is TRULY a child at heart. Jarom was a machine as well. Those boys were the sweaty, stinky ones by the time we were done!


Please excuse the large amount of pictures, they were just too fun not to share :)
We bounced, and bounced, and bounced, and BOUNCED! Michael was on a roll while the rest of us were getting tired... until the fall. Watch the sequence of events:Uh-Ohhhhh. He went down pretty hard on his toe. It is now quite huge and multiple shades of purple and blue. I think it's good and broken. Poor baby :( I feel really bad for him! But he is back at work today, trying hard to get over it.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Ugh, Steve broke his toe once...sounds so painful. But totally worth it, that place looks radical!!!

Sarah said...

A broken toe is the worst! Big Bummer! P.S. Jump On It is the best place ever. Bonafide Utah clean fun :) Oh how I miss you.

Let's have a Farr's date soon!

LeAnn said...

I am glad you had so much fun! I think you are all kids at heart!!!

Mal said...

That is SO COOL! I mean, sorry about the broken toe. That kinda stinks. But it still looks like you had a lot of fun!

Courtenay Beth said...

What the FUN!!!!!

Carol and Bruce said...

Poor Michael, I hope you are taking good care of him. That looks like a ton of fun though.
Love and miss you both!

Josh and Lauren said...

THIS is me being SO jealous!!! I wanna go!! Josh and I were just talking about this place TODAY! That's SO awesome!!!

Jill said...

Ew! Broken toes, sorry Michael! Looks like a place my boys would love. Glad you guys enjoyed it too!

P.S. I love the Heber J. Grant quote on the wall. Only in Provo.

Lanette said...

Okay, I have always wanted to go there! it looks like a blast. Well, except the broken toe. Hope Michael is feeling better, that's a bummer!