Friday, October 5, 2007

The one, The only... Jim Halpert everyone!





I'm in between classes and it is SO friday. I should be studying the anatomy of the heart for my quiz on monday, but how can I possibly be expected to focus when The Office was on last night and I was once again subjected to the Beauty that is Jim Halpert. I think I'm in love. I will admit, I was just converted to the office about 3 weeks ago but my wonderful roommate Melissa and friend Kell... thanks guys- you've changed my life. So, it is true that I am new to the Jim and Pam romance and my heart ache for them is recent, BUT- I'm telling you, I feel it just as strong as if I've been watching from the beginning. They are MEANT to be together. This season is just rocking my world with all the sarcastic flirting, sneaking kisses, and office PDA (poor Toby). As must as I love pam, and couldn't be happier for the two of them, I honestly believe I am meant to me Mrs. Jim Halpert. He's perfect in ever way. I love him. Now, this next comment might sound like a stretch, but I believe it's so true... so here it is- Jim is SO much like Michael!!!!! For real. Even steph noticed it right off of the bat. When she watched her first episode she texted me and said "Jim IS michael". It's so true. Everything down to the haircut! For those of you who have been so fortunate as to meet my wonderful dear dear friend michael :) you know that he is the most peaceful, mellow, calm dude ever. And he has the same sense of humor as Jim, and the same messy hair. And I'm not gonna lie- the same good looks! I think I've found Michael's long lost twin.

Now don't be mad, I promise I won't steal him from Pam. They are meant for each other, I accept that.


ANYWAY- I'm sitting in the health science computer lab and everyone looks like they're doing really important stuff, so I guess I better go over my presentation on Multiple Sclerosis that I'm giving in an hour. I just had to share my feelings about Jim with the world. I know you all love him too... married or not- EVERYONE loves Jim Halpert.


Happy conference weekend to you all. I'm super pumped...steph and I are staying back and making chocolate waffles for breakfast YUMMMMMM.

9 comments:

Chad and Jessica said...

This is so funny! Don't hate me, but I've never seen the show, but now i want to. I love it when people get really into things, whether it be sitcoms, sports, bands...whatever... your passion is just awesome. The office couldn't ask for a better fan. Cheerio!

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with you.

and I love Jim too...I sure hope your thing in the mail comes soon...You're going to want to take pictures and post it...I'm not saying anything more...it'll give the surprise away.

OH girl, I love you!!!! I wanna get a blog NOW!

P.S. it's me, LD...I don't have a blogger thing yet...so it's anonymous. I will be getting one too, you've inspired me.

Jill said...

You're right! I unfortunately never got to meet Michael, but he does look a ton like Jim from all the pictures I've seen! How funny! No wonder you're in love! I myself am a gigantic "Office" lover. I'm so glad you've been converted. It's the best.

Danielle said...

Man, I am also taking a break from studying, but in the library. I looked at the time of your post (2 hours ago) to see if you were here right now, we could break together, but anyway, it was a while ago. Everyone around me looks like they are doing important things too. Ugh. Anyway, I have never seen the office, but Amy and Lizzie both love it and so does well....EVERYone, so I kind of want to see it bad now. I love a good romance, especially a silly one. My religion teacher thinks that the Office is the devils show basically, the way he talks about it! Oh well, don't worry, I don't care that you watch it. Your major sounds hard. I can't imagine memorizing the anatomy of the heart or multiple sklerosis (however you spell that). Anyway, I love you!!! Talk to you LATA.

Emily said...

I am so glad you have finally seen the light that is Jim and Pam! Now if I could only get you to watch Gilmore Girls!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan and Greg said...

Chocolate waffles? What are those? You need to send Megan a recipe! Yeah, Jim Halpert is VERY cute. Greg and I discovered the Office last year. But we haven't watched last season.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I loved your blog!!! It made me smile!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I love Jim too. that is realy funny he's like michael- i never met him, do you realize that? anyway- he is aewesome then- becaue i love jim. OK wait a second- you haven't seen gilmore girls? what? Jenni- i don't have enough time to write you what i need to write- you are meant to watch gilrmore girls. I can't believe you haven't watched it- it would by far be your favortie show- it is supposed to be watched by you- it was a given that you had- I am in total shock and i don't think I can look at you the same.