Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 1 of the 30 Day Challenge

So I've been seeing this 30 day challenge thing on people's blogs and facebooks and it looks pretty fun, so I've decided to do it. You guys should all do it too! Because I like to look at people's pictures and this will be fun. Here it is:

30 Day Challenge!

day1 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
day2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
day3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
day4 - A picture of your silliest moment.
day5 - A picture of your favorite memory.
day6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
day7 - A picture of your most treasured item.
day8 - A picture that makes you laugh.
day9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.day10 - A picture of the person you do the most crazy things with.
day11 - A picture of something you hate.
day12 - A picture of something you love.
day13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
day14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
day15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
day16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
day17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
day18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
day19 - A picture and a letter.day20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
day21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
day22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
day23 - A picture of your favorite book.
day24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
day25 - A picture of your day.
day26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
day27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.day28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
day29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
day30 - A picture of someone you miss.

DAY 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts
1) This picture explains a lot about me, I love BYUI and I love brushing my teeth.
2) I think that treats that aren't chocolate are a waste of treats.
3) I really love watching TV--only quality shows though.
4) I love Michael and have for exactly 5 years now.
5) I like to snuggle at night until I'm really ready to fall sleep, then I need all the space in the world, hence our king sized bed.
6) I really wish I had better decorating skills. I just fake it.
7) Every couple of days, I cough up these really disgusting mounds of snot that I call "tonsil nuggets" (I'm trying to think of facts that people don't know, hahahaha! Sorry about the nasty ones!)
8) I secretly think that I'm the only one on the planet who knows how to drive.
9) I SERIOUSLY desire to be on TV. Reality, acting, making a fool of myself, I don't care.
10) I find the human body incredibly fascinating.
11) I am 100% positive that I have the greatest friends.
12) I often leave my keys hanging in the door. DUMBEST THING EVER. I'm working on it.
13) I find tardiness to be so very rude.
14) Exercise improves my day, my feelings, and my mood EVERY time.
15) I WANT TO GO TO HAWAII... MICHAEL! ... and I want my very own porsche-like (malti-pom) puppy.... michael!

7 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I loved hearing about all your random facts. Ok- quetsion. Your special tonsil nuggets- ha- is it flem? or is it hard little balls- because Mike and Greg have little hard balls that they can pop out of their tonsils or back of mouth area- it's really wierd and nasty. THEN there's me who can hack up flem like a professional. So- I'm really curious which one you're talking about. I really want to know- because hacking up flem is a huge part of my life. And those hard ball things are so strange to me. Ok- the other stuff though- loved hearing all of it. You love brushing your teeth? I HATE BRUSHING my teeth! it takes so long- and my arm gets tired. ha. I know. love you!

Danielle said...

hahha- love the last one. Fun facts- love you so much :)

Emily said...

I love that you love brushing your teeth. I always think of you, Darren and Dad, brushing for hours and hours...

Some of those apply to me too. Can't handle late people, it drives me insane, love BYU-I and want to go (back) to Hawaii. Come on Mikey, take the girl to Hawaii!

Treats without chocolate are a waste? I so feel the opposite. How funny.

Mal said...

3 things I just learned that we have in common:

1. I also love to brush my teeth. Bill knows that if I disappear at the apartment for a few seconds, it's probably to brush my teeth. If I could shower in the same amount of time it takes to brush my teeth, I'd probably be addicted to that too.
2. Chocolate is way better than any other kind of candy.
3. I leave my keys in the apartment door more often than I really want to think about. Good thing Bill usually gets home AFTER I do!

Anyway, thanks for sharing! I love that I can read your blog and feel like I'm getting to know my new siblings a bit better!

Charlotte said...

#15 can come true!! Come visit me Please!!!! We know of a great place you can stay! Just let us know when!

Josh and Lauren said...

Tonsil nuggets? Seriously... maybe you need to get that checked out, Jenni. :)

LOVE it all!

Carol and Bruce said...

That was really fun to read. I feel pretty good because I knew about all of them except that you leave your keys in the door and that surprises me. You are awesome!

I love this 30 day challange and can't wait to see the rest of them

Get a grip, you can go to Hawaii on your 30th anniversary like we did:)