Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 8 of the 30 Day Challenge & Rexburg Visit

Day 8: A picture that makes you laugh.

We got to go visit our favorite place last weekend, REXBURG! Here is Michael and David playing Just Dance on the Wii. SO HILARIOUS. If you have ever seen Michael play the Wii, then you can imagine how fabulous it was to watch him dance to the Wii. Along with my 8th day of the challenge, I want to post about our trip because we had such a wonderful time.
We went to Rexburg to see my roommate and dear friend, Kelly. She just had her 2nd baby and I had to get my hands on that little guy. It was so much fun to see them! I'll tell you one thing, the Hesselgessers make some ADORABLE babies! Her 1 year old, Keagan is hilarious and so cute, I could just watch him all day. And Carter, ohhhh Carter! He is SO SWEET! I never wanted to put him down. I realize I'm not the one staying up with him all night, but he seemed like a pretty perfect kid to me!
Look at that little snuggler! He has beautiful skin and hair and makes the cutest faces. Kelly and I made a craft, checked out the new campus (which by the way is AMAZING! You wouldn't even recognize it), ate, and mostly did what we do best, chat and catch up. It was fabulous and much needed.
Along with seeing Kelly and her family, there are lots of other perks to going to Rexburg because we have a lot of friends there. We got to spend an evening with the Tippetts family who I love SO dearly and that was excellent as always. Some of our all time favorites, David and Alaina, also live in Rexburg and we had so much fun spending an evening with them. If they would just move to Provo already, we would be super happy-- k guys?! And of course, Grandma and Grandpa Woodmansee are seriously the best and I love spending time with them. And look who else I got to see for the first time in FAR too long...
Yayyyy! Oh how I miss this girl! Danielle let us go to church with her and come see her beautiful home. I could have chatted with her all day long. It was so wonderful to catch up with her and Clay. Ummmm, have you guys noticed how HUGE their dog is?! HOLY CRAP! He's totally sweet and I can see how he is very lovable, but my goodness... why did I not know how tall he was? It was pretty hilarious when I saw him for the first time.

What a great weekend! Rexburg will forever be calling me back. We were sad when it ended as it was a much needed get away. Here is a little video all of our fun, with a song that always reminds me of Kelly :)

8 comments:

Emily said...

Holy crap it's a little ridiculous that I'm crying right now! LOL!! I love and miss rexburg so much!!!!

I need one of those cameras man, those look like so much fun! Tell Steve I want one, he listens to you.

Congrats to Kelly, her babies are adorable and she looks great!

Oh my gosh Michael, you go. Sweet dance moves.

Danielle said...

HOLY SMOKIES. K. You just confirmed my deicision to go to that Julie B Beck thing on campus on Saturday! I can't believe I live in IF and haven't seen that new campus yet!

Looooved seeing you guys. It was so nice! You can't come to Idaho without at least stopping by anymore!

LOVING those dance moves Michael! hahaha seriously. The best.

Melanie said...

You married Michael for his dance moves didn't you? I'm loving this 30 day challenge!

Jenni said...

hahaha!! Mel- you're right on! His dance moves were the cherry on top hahaha :)

Josh and Lauren said...

Oh that looks like SUCH a blast!!!!!!!! :) I remember that song, too! Makes me think of our fun days!!!! Love ya!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

hahah that is funny that Emily said she was crying. Awwee I love seeing my sissy! I'm so glad you guys got to visit! This 30 day thing is fun! love you!

Carol and Bruce said...

The video was adorable, I loved seeing the sights of Rexburg and am so glad you got to go visit everyone. I can't believe Kelly has two kids! They are cuties.

Jill said...

Yay for Rexburg!

I have got to play this dance game! It looks so fun! Love your moves.

CUTE babies too.