Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 14 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 14: A picture of something you could never imagine your life without.

My membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is something I could not live without. Growing up, I loved the church and everything that came along with it, including my friends, the activities, and the spiritual experiences. Now, that I am an adult and married and living life away from my parents, it has never been more real to me. The gospel of Jesus Christ has blessed me with a knowledge of who I am, why I am here on earth, and where I am going. On a daily basis, my life is made better by the knowledge I have of Jesus Christ and the love that is shown to me through the church I belong to. Please, go to mormon.org to learn more about this wonderful message. Whether or not you are a member, this website is fabulous. My favorite part is under the 'Our People' tab, the link is 'I'm a Mormom'. These people's stories are awesome.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Amen sister!

Josh and Lauren said...

ditto to it all. :)

Carol and Bruce said...

Very well said Jenni and I'm anxious to check out the site. I'm so grateful the Gospel brings you such peace.