Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 13 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 13: A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Britney Spears. I was going to put a band that I've fallen in love with recently, like The Rocket Summer, We Shot the Moon, Taylor Swift, Straylight Run, etc. etc. But I wanted to share music that I've been loving for the most years, I've got to say, that goes to Britney. Sure, she's gone pretty crazy, forgotten to put on clothes quite a few times, and she isn't the same 16 year old she was in this picture, but I'm a Britney fan for life. Baby... One More Time, won me right over and I've been dancing, exercising, singing, jamming to her catchy songs ever since! I can't even count how many of her dances I've learned and memorized with some of you, Danielle and Emily most especially :). Thank you, Britney, for a lifetime of good times and good music.

6 comments:

Carol and Bruce said...

Not to mention you went to her concert. I wish you had shared the picture of you guys before you left, one of my very favorites.

Jenni said...

I wanted to share that one! But I don't have it electronically and I don't have a scanner!

Josh and Lauren said...

And... I love Britney Spears,too!!!

Emily said...

Amen sister!!
Britney FOREVER!!!

Danielle said...

Yes! Yes yes yes! Britney is the bomb. Those are some of the best childhood memories learning those dances:) Andddd I mean, we really thought we were so cool! Love it!

Jill said...

I'm surprised. I would've guessed N Sync. I remember being blown away with the amount of their paraphernalia you had from them in your room. I'll always think of your room that way so awesome! But I do love those Britney dances!