Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 7 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.

My scrapbooks. There are a lot of items that I treasure, but my scrapbooks hold so many memories. I love making scrapbooks because as I put them together, I get to relive those memories and it is so much fun for me. I forgot to include my most current scrapbook in this picture, but it has been really fun to make a record of our married life so far. Scrapbooks make it possible to remember people that I may not see very often and focus on the happy times of life. So, this is why I take so many pictures... don't mess with my scrapbooks!

3 comments:

Emily said...

You're so good to keep doing your scapbooks. They are all so cute! I love that mom got us into taking so many pictures of everything.

Lanette said...

Fun!! Those look like real treasures. Not to mention they're really cute. I stopped scrapbooking because I felt like I just ruined all of my pictures, but you have the crafty talent! =)

Carol and Bruce said...

Oh, this does my heart good! I feel the same way. It is relaxing for me to do and joyful to look at later. I'm so glad you love it! I have to share this quote I got from Brenly's blog which I LOVE.

Photography is a way of felling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.--Aaron Siskind