Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 9 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 9: A picture of the person who has helped you through the most.

My Girls. This is a weird one for me because I've been really lucky and blessed to live a pretty much trouble-free life. But, whenever something arises that I think is the end of the world, these ladies seem to be the ones to talk be through it, that would explain why I wanted them by my side on my special day. One of the main reasons my life has been so happy is because I've been blessed with seriously wonderful girlfriends. Many of them are not pictured here, but they are definitely my sanity. So, my childhood girlfriends, college roommates, co-workers, sisters, etc, etc- thank you for being the BEST!

5 comments:

Josh and Lauren said...

Aw, you're so precious Jenni!! That picture is darling and it still hurts a wittle bit that I couldn't be there.

LOVE you SO much!

Emily said...

Yay for great friends!!!!

Carol and Bruce said...

You truly have been blessed in the friend department!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

CUTE!! I love this 30 day challenge thing! I can't believe I haven't commented on any yet! PSH! I love this one! Friends are the BEST! Especially really, really good ones like we have!!! Love you!!

Unknown said...

OMG this picture is so cute!!!!