Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 6 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 6: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
I would love to trade places with Meredith Vieira. Why? Because I LOVE the Today Show and even more than the show itself, I LOVE Matt Lauer. I watch every morning, and 9 out of 10 times I go to work in tears because the show always has moving stories. It also has really funny stories. This is how I keep up on my world events people. They cover it all and they do it with personality. They just make it feel like they are my BFFS. I love the whole crew: Matt, Meredith, Anne, Al, Natalie, etc. So, I would love to be Meredith for a day so that I could sit next to Matt at that news desk and joke and laugh and share the news all morning.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

ha- you are hilarious. This totally cracks me up. Love you:)

Mal said...

I also love Matt Lauer. My favorite thing was the "Where in the World is Matt Lauer?" specials that they used to do.
I remember when my family came to pick me up from my mission, and we were in Rome, there were TONS of news vans at the Vatican and we saw an NBC truck, so my sister and I went up and asked the dude in the truck if Matt Lauer was there! But he wasn't. :-(

Emily said...

Yay for Matt Lauer! Seriously, it's such a cool job. Sometimes I get embarrassed for Al Roker and his dumb jokes but I still love him. I can't remember the last time I actually got to sit down and watch it.

Dang kids.

Going to the show in NY y was one of the most fun things ever!

Carol and Bruce said...

I'm totally with you on this one! I love the show and will never even peek over at the other networks. I haven't fallen in love with Merideth though, I am still loyal to Katie. I get really made at Dad when he makes fun of Mat Lououououououor. That is how he says his name.grrrr! I don't get to watch it much any more but on Monday I'm there for sure.