Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 4 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 4: A picture of your silliest moment.

I have had a LOT, COUNTLESS, silly moments in my life. But when I came across this picture, I knew it was the one to share. Let me explain. This was my 1st year of college (you can tell by the good ol' freshman 15 I'm sportin' there), my roommate Kacie had to go get her body fat percentage tested at the wellness center and Tiffany and I said we'd go with her. Once I got there, they said that we had to be in BYUI issued clothes, so go change. So, we did, but I realized I didn't have exercise shoes, just the boots I was wearing that day. Those of you who went to BYUI know that to get from the locker room to the wellness center, you have to walk through the gym where all the beautiful people are. I was mortified. I'm pretty sure the personal trainer I had a crush on was working. Don't I look smokin? Thank goodness I had Tiffy to suffer with me!

10 comments:

Emily said...

Ha ha ha ha....that's awesome.

You guys were so spoiled with the new byu-i clothes. It could have been so much worse. Trust me.

Emily said...

PS: Call me when you get home and we'll talk FNL.

Kelly and Tyler said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Josh and Lauren said...

OHHHHH my gosh. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is cracking me up!!!!

The Leiths said...

lol, that makes me laugh!

tiffy said...

HA Oh my gosh!! I remember this silly day!! I love your 30 day challenge!! I forgot about Friday night lights and we've been looking for a new show to watch!! PS I miss you!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

HAHAHHA Oh my gosh- I bust out laughing over this picture- LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Aimee said...

Em's right, the clothes were a lot worse but you look good rockin' those boots! I love this 30 day challenge you're doing and I wish I had more ambition to do it too.

Good luck and keep them coming!

Megan and Greg said...

"Where all the beautiful people are." So funny. Great memory to share! Thanks!

Carol and Bruce said...

I'd never heard that story before and it is hilarious. If you had been smiling in the photo, I would never have noticed the boots. Too funny!