Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 11 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 11: A picture of something you hate.

I HATE ACNE. Yes, this picture was taken after my extractions, so it is a bit exaggerated, but when I look in the mirror, this is what I feel like. GRRRRR. It is my lifelong curse. Whoever I inherited this from... curses be upon you. It is somewhat under control right now, but not like it used to be. I miss the days of clear skin. I am hoping that someday those days will return to me. In the mean time, I will continue to stare at other people's skin in envy. If you ever catch me staring at you, it's because I'm jealous of your clear skin :).

4 comments:

Lanette said...

This picture looks so painful! But just for the record every time I see you, your skin totally looks clear to me--you're absolutely beautiful!

Courtenay Beth said...

Jenni, i am LOVING this 30 day challenge, I feel like I'll really miss it when its over! :) LOL! I hat Acne too, I feel like we're grown ups now...s what the freaking heck?!!! But i do adore the look on your face in that pic!
Love you!

Megan and Greg said...

Somewhere in my early/mid twenties I had acne like never before and thought it would never go away. Now my skin is clear and I don't even do anything to it. Half the time I don't even wash it. It's not my trick or anything, I'm just saying, there is hope. I thought it would be my life and somehow it just was a long unfortunate skin phase. It probably will be for you too.

Carol and Bruce said...

I hope Megan is right, it's time for this problem to leave you forever.