Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 12 of the 30 day Challenge

Day 12: A picture of something you love.
Chocolate. I love chocolate. I would say that I have tamed my addiction a little bit over the years, but I'm still a total sucker for a chocolate treat. I'm recently hooked on white chocolate custard from Farr's. YUM! This picture is a great example of how much I love chocolate. My first semester of college I lived in the dorms and at the end of the semester we have "white glove" clean checks. They are a beast in the dorms. You have to clean like you've never cleaned in your life! So, they told us that the best apartment would get a Cold Stone gift card. So, we stayed up all night and CLEANED our hearts out. We really wanted that ice cream. Then, when the next morning came and we DID NOT win the cleanest apartment. We were ticked. So, we bundled up, and walked our sorry little tushies to Cold Stone. If you've ever been to Rexburg in December, you realize how serious we were about this ice cream. It is a VERY LONG, -14 degree, icy walk. But look at that chocolate ice cream, it was so worth it.

3 comments:

Josh and Lauren said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!! I love this. Remember in the MTC when you wanted chocolate so bad you drank Hot Chocolate?? It was April...

Jenni said...

MTC?! hahaha Lauren, do you mean the dorms?! Or the galley perhaps?! Mission on the brain?!

Danielle said...

PAH! You walked from the DORMS to COLDSTONE....yikes. That is some SERIOUS dedication. Deary me! :) I love chocolate too...obviously.