Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 15 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die.
I want to be on TV. I talk about it all of the time. I think my life would make for a pretty hilarious reality show. I would do reality for sure if that's what it took, but I would prefer a fun role on one the the ridiculous shows I watch like Glee, Veronica Mars, Parenthood, High School Musical, etc. etc. I realize I don't quite have the skills as the people on those shows, but I have been rehearsing for my moment in the spotlight since I was a young child and I think I could handle it! Every time I see something awesome on TV, I think "MANNN, I really wish I was on that!". So, before I die, I would like to be on a TV show. Even if that means my face on a Smuckers jar of jam while Willard announces my 100th birthday on the Today Show.

6 comments:

Carol and Bruce said...

You could totally do it, you are an actress at heart. The Willard Scott comment cracked me up.

Courtenay Beth said...

Smiling thinking of your childhood preparation to be a star, singing in the vacuum, and the hairbrush, kissing the walls lol!, and making heeelarious videos with Steph....does "I am Jenni, and I'm your neighbor, we loooo-ooove you...." ring a bell?! HAHHAAA, like I said before, I LOVE this 30 day challenge! LOVE YOU!

Emily said...

If I'm alive when you're 100 then I'll make it happen. Except it probably won't be Willard...although he does seem to be living forever...

Oh man I want to be on tv with you. I don't think anything sounds more fun. You'd be so awesome, you're a natural!

Danielle said...

PAHAHAHA- I love imagining your face on a smuckers jar of jam. Please don't ever do a reality tv show though! Unless it's like some competitive show like...survivor or something. Everyone on reality tv gets divorced! But I honestly think you could get a spot on a disney tv show...all you have to do is be super dramatic with your face expressions and make really silly corny lines! And then of course from disney you have all the hookups...

can you tell I've thought about this too?:) Love ya.

Sarah said...

Pretty sure I wouldn't miss an episode if you had a reality show. For real. Perhaps we should but some cameras at UPA and see what happens...lol!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh yeah you could TOTALLY be on TV!! You have been practicing since we were very little! Ha ha I just read Court's comment and I'm cracking up! That song is REALLY special! I wish you could fulfill that goal in life! It would be really great! And I have always thought that our lives should be a reality TV show! People would totally watch it I think! We are funny! Love you!