Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 27 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 27: A picture of yourself and a family member.

Daddy. I love my dad. I had so much fun looking through my pictures to pick one for this post. I came across some seriously hilarious pictures of the 2 of us, but I decided to go the tender route and save those silly ones for later hahaha! Poor Michael, I'm always saying "let's call my dad, he'll know". Because my dad knows everything. As much as I missed my siblings when they all grew up and left me at home alone, I treasured those years with my parents when I really got to know them and I got to build such a bond with my dad. I will be mocked until I'm 80 for calling him daddy, but he's just that to me. I love his words of wisdom, I love how he's always been the best example of a worthy priesthood holder, but most of all, I love how he makes me laugh... literally on a daily basis. And I admire his dedication to his health. I hope to be healthy like my dad until the bitter end! Thanks, Dad for providing for our family and never complaining a day in your life. Love you and cannot wait to see you this weekend!

2 comments:

Emily said...

AMEN! I say the same thing to Steve, ha ha ha. Dad does know everything, and I've never yet met anyone who makes me laugh as much. He's the best!!

Love that picture!

Carol and Bruce said...

I'll agree with you both. Sometimes it makes me mad that he is always right and never complains and eats perfectly and I try to emulate him but it never lasts. He's one of a kind.