Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 26 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you.

Well sheesh, there are a LOT of things in my life that mean a lot to me, but the first thing that popped into my mind was my college degree. I don't plan on being a world famous trainer or scientist. I don't plan on being the main provider for our family, but it really does mean a lot to me to have been able to go to college. It feels really good to have knowledge. And not just general knowledge, but specialized knowledge in an area that really interests me. It's rewarding. And it really is a source of confidence for me. It's been really fun for me to see all of my friends and their different specialties as we've grown up, and it feels good to have one of my own.

3 comments:

Emily said...

You should be proud of that! It's way cool. And even cooler that you get to DO something with it.

Danielle said...

Super awesome. I am so proud of my degree too! My education changed my life and how I view life. I will always be proud of it :)

Carol and Bruce said...

I'm super proud of you for that too. Not only the actually education but all the life lessons that went along with going to college.