Monday, March 28, 2011

Plans

So, as I have mentioned before, Michael got a great internship in EUGENE,OREGON this summer! I did not, however, mention what I would be doing because I didn't know. Originally, I was going to stay here and make frequent visits to see Michael in Oregon. Then, after some thought, and a stern talking to from Darren, we decided that being apart for 3 months was kind of a terrible idea. I hardly see Michael now because of his excellent study habits, and if I don't see him all summer and then he starts school again in the fall, that would be awful. So, great news everyone... we're both going to be living in Eugene for the summer! YAY!! Oh heavens, my excitement is completely indescribable!!

I am excited for so many things... another fun summer with my Michael, spending good, quality time with mom & dad, really getting a chance to show Michael the places that I love (horseshoe bend, loon lake, and places around town), the coast, time with my northwest siblings, nieces, and nephews, being home for Marc & Connie's new baby, fun fun fun girl time with my best girlfriends at home, and mostly Michael falling in love with the great state of Oregon.

Get this though, he already loves it. I never had to try to talk him into this. He is pumped! He chose to apply there without even asking me. He looks at real estate in Oregon all of the time. My goodness, he gets more and more perfect everyday! I really hope this internship goes well because Michael is really excited about it and so far has really good feelings about this company, Moss Adams.

I have talked to my work and they are being flexible and understanding. Michael and I are feeling blessed.

9 comments:

Nik and Dawna said...

THat is SO awesome! YAY! Nothing like being back home. Over the summer Nik and I had to spend 6 weeks apart. I visited him once in the middle...but it was the hardest thing I have ever done. I do not recommend it to anyone...especially for 3 months! Goodness golly, Molly!!!! So yay for being home and together and everything working out!

Kelly and Tyler said...

YAY and I will be in OR and WA all summer.

Just the other day, Ty said to me.... "Would you be against us living in Corvallis permanently?" UM NO!

:)
our hubby's love us :)

Danielle said...

Woohoo! Jealous! Sounds super great. love you guys!

Whitney Harris said...

HECK YEAH!!!

I am soooo excited for you guys! More excited that my bff will be around to play with me all summer long! Its going to be so much fun!

And you must take Michael to Loon Lake! He is going to fall in love with that place, who doesn't?

All I can say is that May cannot come soon enough!

Sarah said...

This is great news! Happy day! Being around family rocks..but I will miss you :)

Carol and Bruce said...

Can Not Wait!

Jill said...

This is great news. You deserve to be happy during the summer, not stuck saving a job and an apartment! Those things are reattainable (is that a word?) Anyway, I'm happy for you and will come to visit during the summer for sure. Heck, you could come play in my city too, you know!

Neal said...

YES!!!!!!! Maybe you guys will be in 2nd ward?!? I hope so!!! WOOHOO!

Neal said...

oh by the way, it says I'm Neal but this is Susan! haha