Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 22 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Art. Painting, more specifically. I've always wanted to paint something awesome. I actually have a painting in my mind that I've wanted to paint, but I'm too chicken. I'm seriously, SERIOUSLY not gifted when it comes to the art and creativity department. I'm not even just saying this, it's true. I can't even draw a square or circle without messing up! I'm cool with it, I've just come to terms with the fact that my art is very unique. So, the first time i do actually paint something, I'm pretty sure nobody will be allowed to see it.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

i like unique, imperfect art the best. I don't like the perfect flawless kind. I mean, it's pretty- but the other kinds have much more character- PAINT THAT PAINTING! And show us! I seriously know that it wont be horrible! Just do it! Dive in!

Shelby Osmond said...

Jenni! I found your blog and I love it! So much fun to get to know you a little better. ANd I love the picture at the top you guys are just so cute.

Carol and Bruce said...

I agree with Danielle. You have such an out going, fun personality, I think you art would reflect that. I also know exactly what you are saying, I don't have an artistic bone in my body and have always admired those who do. Sadie just had some paintings win a prize at Boise State and are on display. I'm so happy for her because she has always loved it and now she is actually doing it.