Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 20 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 20: A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
HAWAII! It's no secret that I want to travel to Hawaii one day. I have never talked to anyone who didn't love it there. What's not to love... beauty everywhere, warm ocean, delicious fruit! Sometimes I regret not spending a semester over there while in college. It seems like the perfect time to go, you have the excuse of school, and you get to stay for like 3 months! I am confident that I will go someday. Even if Michael never comes around, my future children will all grow up someday and at that point in our marriage, I'm pretty sure I'll just pack my bags and tell him I'm going and he can join me if he'd like to. :) So, Hawaii, save a place for me, because sometime in the next 5 decades, I'll be there!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I bet you'll get there sooner than you think. It's the best place EVER!!! I want to go back so bad.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

SEE YOU SOON!

Carol and Bruce said...

Hopefully before your 30th anniversary. I want to go back too! Good Luck on that.
Happy Birthday again, glad it was a good day for you. Wow, 24! Can't believe it, time really does fly. It's sure been a good 24 years though. I love you and am so proud of you. Can't wait for our Spring Break traditional adventure.

Josh and Lauren said...

Ditto!!! Char will let you stay with her, too!!!! I want to go SO bad!