Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 30 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 30: A picture of someone you miss.

I miss my Wildcats terribly! 3 High School Musicals was not nearly enough. I often think about them and wish that they were part of a reality show or something. And I don't mean Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale etc, etc. I mean Gabriella Montez and Sharpay Evans. The Characters. I wish I could see how their lives are playing out! How is college going for everyone? Is Sharpay a star on broadway?! hahahah silly I know, but that's how much I love that movie!

This 30 Day Challenge has been SO FUN! It has been a great trip down memory lane. Thanks for reading and you should go do it too. Now, I can't wait to post tomorrow about my weekend with my family :)

3 comments:

Amy McFarlane said...

that was the saddest night ever! don't worry though, we'll teach our kids about how awesome it is :)

Danielle said...

dude. I feel your pain. High School Musical. Who says we have to let it go? It's the best part we've ever known.......

You know who else I miss? VERONICA MARS. Holy Cow. I ended up watching Season 3. And I'm so mad because I need more. I'm seriously missing that show like mad. Piz (most retarded name? yes?) is cool and all...but Veronica and Logan for life is my motto. sigh.....

Carol and Bruce said...

That was a fun trip down memory lane for me too, I hate to see it end. Keep posting though, your blog is so fun for me.