Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 25 of the 30 Day Challenge


Day 25: A picture of your day.

I decided to do a picture of my day on Saturday, because that was an awesome day! Michael and Jarom gave Steph and I a suprise birthday party!! Are they the sweetest things ever?! We were talking about how we want to celebrate our birthdays together like we did when we were little, and our awesome husbands made it happen for us. They even knew just who to invite! Friends from work, friends from the ward, roommates and even a surprise visit from a roommate still living in Idaho. I knew they were up to something, but I didn't suspect surprise party. It was really so fun and I felt so loved :).
Michael was adorable and asked my mom to send him a bunch of pictures of Steph and I. He had them playing like a slideshow during the party. How cute is he?! I love these pictures! I'll have to post more here soon.
Birthday Girls!
Thank you, everyone for such a great night! Steph and I felt so happy! Celebrating our birthdays together just feels like the right way :).

6 comments:

Emily said...

Way cute! Good job Mikey.

Josh and Lauren said...

OHHH my gosh! I did NOT forget!!!! I'm sorry. I cried about not being able to come. :( Stake conference and Joshie's horrible work schedule. Let's play soon!! LOVES!

Danielle said...

How fun! That is very impressive of them.

Mal said...

How cool! I love that you can still celebrate your birthday with your BFF.

Jill said...

That is the coolest! Good job to those boys! And love those old pics. Keep them coming. You and Steph are adorable. Still are, too.

Carol and Bruce said...

So fun! The guys get serious points for doing that, it was sure fun looking through the old photos.