Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 24 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change.

I wish I lived closer to my nieces and nephews. I love these children so much. I've been missing them all terribly recently. When I see them, I feel so SO happy. Seriously, I want to take each of them home. They all have such special places in my heart. Cierra is my oldest niece, she is my age, and I will always think of her as a close friend who was an important part of my childhood. Then there's the teenagers, I remember when Bethany was born, I was 8 and I loved her SO much. I wrote a book about her in my 3rd grade class. Then when Megan was born, I went back and edited the book to include Bethany and Megan's names hahaha! Seriously! And then all the younger ones, they MELT MY HEART AND SOUL. All I want is for them all to be so happy. They are so lucky because they all have extraordinary parents who are providing excellent childhood's for them. I truly love each one of them so much for so many individual, special reasons. They are turning out to be amazing people. I am so my mother, I cry at every picture and story about them all. So, if I could change something, I would have instant access to all of my nieces and nephews at any given time!





4 comments:

Emily said...

Amen to this!! I hate living so far away from everyone!!!

Josh and Lauren said...

You really do have darling neices and nephews!!!

Carol and Bruce said...

YES!! I have a wonderful life and yet sometimes I forget to be grateful for this very reason. I am always dwelling on the fact that we all live too far apart. Absence does make the heart grow fonder,I guess, but it's painful.

Jill said...

Oh, how sweet! What great pics of everyone. I miss all these kids too. I grew up so close to my cousins, and I'm sad my kids don't get that. But we'll see you soon enough!